Advanced Marketing and Business Development Training
Home Health Care Training
Our Advanced Marketing and Business Development Home Health Care Training Seminar is a necessity for those who are embarking on opening a new Home Care Agencies and existing Home Health Care Agencies who desire to set themselves apart from the competition. This course focuses on the changes in Home Health Care in the US and how it is imperative for you to be competitive and innovative in your approach to gaining market share in the Home Health Care industry.
It is essential to provide a cutting edge approach to the market with laser focus on providing quality Home Health Care with positive outcomes to the population receiving the home health care services.
Medicare, Private and Commercial payers are changing their approach and reimbursement models to Shared Risk Programs that are performance driven. They are looking for those Home Health Care Agencies that will join them in providing the highest level of care and positive outcomes in the comfort of the patients’ homes.
Payers, physicians, and hospitals as well as patients and their families are seeking Home Health Care Agencies that meet these standards in their community.
Targeting your market, developing a strategy, implementing innovative programs, as well as direct marketing keys to success are among the topics to be covered in this Home Health Care Training Seminar. Our objective is to assist you in providing successful marketing to your referral sources and increasing your patient census!
If you would like to meet the challenge and be innovative in your market, please join us for an exciting one day Home Health Care Training Seminar to gain the skills needed to become an innovative and cutting edge Home Health Care Agency!
The following topics will be covered in this Home Care Advanced Marketing and Business Development Training Course:
- Introduction to Marketing and Business Development-Overview
- Target Market Analysis and Execution
- Identifying referral sources / opportunities
- Niche Market referral opportunities with specialty programs
- Contracting with Payers and Network Managers
- Physician Access Marketing Strategies
- Physician opportunities by specialty
- Diabetic Program
- Breast Cancer Program
- Anticoagulant Program
- MS Program
- Tele-Medicine Program
- Lymphedema Program
- Specialized Infusion Program
- Forming Alliances and Partnerships
- Formulating your Sales Strategy
- Productive Sales Calls-Keys to Successful Marketing
- Establishing a Sales Cycle / Tracking
- Overcoming common objectives and challenges
- Forecasting / Establishing Your Budget
- Branding / Implementing Your Plan